Presbyterian Women

Women have played an important in our church since its inseption in 1895. The Presbyterian Women have been known through the years by several names ranging from The Ladies Aid, The Ladies Auxulary, Women of the Church, to it's current name of Presbyterian Women.Though the name has changed the mission is still the same, service to the church and the community.

Again these records have been scanned from the orginial records and some may be hard to read but they are interesting and well worth reading.

 

Ladies Aid 1906 through 1939

Ladies Aid 1940 through 1970

1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949

1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959

1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969

1970 1971

cross

surgery